The Services allow you to leverage the Visa Direct and Mastercard Send systems ("Third Party Systems") to send money from your existing bank account in the United States to recipient's ("Recipient") a bank account in Mexico. Your eligibility for an originating bank account that uses Visa Direct or Mastercard Send systems is the decision of originating banking partner ("Issuing Bank"). If you cannot obtain an Issuing Bank account, or your Issuing Bank account is closed, suspended, or inactive, you may not be able to use the Services. If the Recipient does not have or cannot obtain a bank account, you may not be able to use the Services to send money to that person. Additionally, your ability to use the Services is subject to Palla's review and approval.
SCAMS and FRAUD. Scams and fraud can occur in connection with money transfer services. Only send money to people you know. Do not share account details with anyone. Contact us if you have concerns about scams or fraud.
Palla is not a licensed money transmitter. All money transmission is provided by and through the Third Party Systems.
- Sending Money Using the Services. You may use the Services to send funds to Mexico using the Third Party Services.
- User Registration. You are required to register with on the Site and establish an account ("Palla App Login") with us in order to access the Services. You agree to not allow others to access your Palla App Login information. You are responsible for all use of your Palla Account information to access the Sevices
- Issuing Bank and Third Party Systems Integration. In order to use the Services' payment functionality, you must have a U.S.-based Issuing Bank account that is compatible with either of the Third Party Systems. You authorize us to collect and share with the Third Party Systems your personal information including full name, date of birth, physical address, email address and third party bank account ("Bank Account") information, other information necessary to validate your identity. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that data. You must separately agree to any terms provided by the Third Party Systems.
- Funding Process. Any funds held in the Issuing Bank account that are directed for payment to a Recipient are transferred by the Third Party Systems to the recipient. “Available Funds” means the funds available by your Issuing Bank. You acknowledge and agree that the funds available to transfer via the Services Palla are limited to Available Funds. Palla has no control on the amount of Available Funds and is not liable if you are unable to use the Services due to a lack of Available Funds. When you initiate a transfer via our Services, we will instruct the Third Party Systems to initiate adebit in the amount of the transaction and any associated fees from your Issuing Bank account to the third-party's account in Mexico. We will also inform you if your Palla transaction cannot be completed.
- Payments. Palla will send the Recipient a message with instructions on how to accept and receive the funds using the Palla system. If you want to send funds to a Recipient that is not registered with Palla, the recipient will need to establish an account before the Recipient is eligible to receive a payment. Once the Recipient has or opens a Palla account, the Recipient can receive funds directly into the account. If the Recipient does not receive the funds by the date promised, please contact us.
- Fees. All fees imposed on Palla's transactions, including currency conversion, are set forth here. The Issuing Bank may charge you fees related your Issuing Bank account; Palla makes no guarantee that your use of the Services will not cause you to incur such fees. For more information on Issuing Bank fees, contact that bank. The Recipient's bank may charge the recipient fees. Palla makes no guarantee that your use of the Services will not cause the Recipient to incur such fees.
- Foreign Exchange Rates. Palla and its partners may make money when you send transactions in U.S. Dollars that are converted into Mexican Pesos. Palla usually makes money based on the difference between the exchange rate at which we buy foreign currency and the exchange rate provided to you. If a foreign currency exchange rate applies, we will disclose it to you.
- Taxes. There may be taxes imposed on receipt of funds in Mexico. When we are able, we will disclose those taxes to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any such disclosure. If we cannot disclose taxes, we will inform you of this when you authorize a transaction.
- Limitation on the Services. We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, restrict your ability to use the Services. This may include restricting your ability to send funds to certain recipients including without limitation, entities and individuals that are included on the Specially Designated Nationals list, Non-cooperative Countries and Territories list, United Nations Security Council Sanctions List, and such other lists as may be issued from time to time by government agencies. We may also, at any time and in our sole discretion and without prior notice, limit the amount to be transferred either in an individual transaction or an aggregated basis. We may reject or limit Transactions based on violations of these Term and Conditions, local laws and regulations or if we reasonably determine your use of the Services presents an unacceptable level of risk to us, our users, our systems, or our partners.
- Consumer Purpose Only. You agree to only use the Services for your own personal, family, or household purposes. If we suspect you are using the Services for commercial or business purposes, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services.
- Refunds & Cancellation. Most Palla transfers are delivered to Recipients immediately. You can cancel your transfer within 30 minutes of authorizing the transaction unless funds have already been deposited into the recipient's account. We do not guarantee your ability to cancel any transaction if you contact us more than 30 minutes after you authorize a transaction. We will provide a refund to you within three (3) business days, unless funds have already been deposited into the recipient's account. To request a refund, contact us at XXX@palla.com or PHONE.
- Error Resolution. If you think there has been an error or problem with a transfer of funds to Mexico,
- call us at: XXX
- Write us at: XXX
- E-mail us at: XXX
You must contact us within 180 days of the date we promised to you that your funds would be made available to the recipient. We will determine whether an error occurred within 90 days after you contact us and we will correct any error promptly. We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation.
- Communications. You consent to our communicating with you via e-mail, text, and telephone. We may contact to discuss your use of the Services. We will not use telephone number for marketing purposes without your express consent, which you can revoke at any time.
- Distribution Limited. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Services are not available outside of the United States.
- Age Restriction. The Site and the Services are intended for users who are at least 18 years of age.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Services and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site and the Services (or any portion thereof).
- Electronic Fund Transfer Errors and Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions. ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT TRANSACTIONS MADE WITH THE SERVICES MUST BE DIRECTED TO PALLA, AND NOT TO THE ISSUING BANK. We are responsible for the Services and for resolving any errors in transactions made with the Services.
We will not send you a periodic statement listing transactions that you make using Palla. The transactions will appear only on the statement issued by the Issuing Bank. SAVE THE RECEIPTS WE SEND YOU WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES, AND CHECK THEM AGAINST THE ACCOUNT STATEMENT YOU RECEIVE FROM THE ISSUING BANK. If you have any questions about one of these transactions, call or write us at [telephone number and address].
IF PALLA APP LOGIN IS ACCESSED BY SOMEONE ELSE OR IF YOU LOSE ACCESS, NOTIFY US AT ONCE by calling or writing to us at [telephone number and address]. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose money. If you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of that someone else has accessed your Palla App Login , you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your access to the Services without your permission.
If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your username and password, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your username and password without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
- Business Days. For purposes of these disclosures, our business days are Monday through Friday. Federal and Florida state holidays are not included.
- Frequency of Transfers. You may only make XX transfers using the Services per week.
- Dollar Amount of Transfers. You may only transfer up to $XX using the Services per week.
- Confidentiality. We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers, or
- ii.In order to comply with government agency or court orders, or
- iii.If you give us your written permission.
- Documentation. We will provide you an electronic receipt for every transfer made using the Services.
- Mobile Application License.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Modifications and Interruptions. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Mandatory Arbitration & Dispute Resolution. If you have a dispute or other concern, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to resolve it. If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined to by the arbitrator to be excessive, we will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in the federal judicial district of your residence or telephonically. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
NO ARBITRATION SHALL PROCEED ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE BASIS (INCLUDING AS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF OTHERS), EVEN IF THE CLAIM OR CLAIMS THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE ARBITRATION HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ASSERTED (OR COULD HAVE BEEN ASSERTED) IN A COURT AS CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE ACTIONS IN A COURT. Unless consented to in writing by all parties to the arbitration, no party to the arbitration may join, consolidate, or otherwise bring claims for or on behalf of two or more individuals or unrelated corporate entities in the same arbitration unless those persons are parties to a single transaction. Unless consented to in writing by all parties to the arbitration, an award in arbitration shall determine the rights and obligations of the named parties only, and only with respect to the claims in arbitration, and shall not (a) determine the rights, obligations, or interests of anyone other than a named party, or resolve any Claim of anyone other than a named party; nor (b) make an award for the benefit of, or against, anyone other than a named party.
If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site or Services be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose unless permitted by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Restrictions. The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration. The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any individual Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any individual Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any individual claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
- Corrections. There may be information on the Site or in connection with the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- Disclaimer. EXCEPT WHERE REQUIRED BY LAW, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND SERVICES OFFERINGS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures. Visiting the Site or using the Services, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE OR VIA THE SERVICES. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- Contact Us. In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or the Services or to receive further information, please contact us at:
Palla Financial, Inc.
7300 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 200
Miami, FL 33138